Can not extract .rar file
Sometimes there’s corruption in the archive file, so you will get the message No archive found, or some other messages. But I always put a recovery record in the archvies so you can do as following to fix this:
- Open winrar and browse to broken file folder
- Select broken file -> Tools -> Repair Archive
- Select option “Treat the corrupt archive as RAR” -> OK
- Wait for it to repair the file
- “The archive header is corrupt. Mark the archive as solid?” popup appears, select Yes or No is not important, after this you will see another file with the prefix “rebuilt.” in the same folder
- Extract this file and voila
And if this one does not help, feel free to leave a comment and I will upload new file for you!
Can not find something? Page not found/doesn't exist?
Sometimes when I re-upload/fix something/back-up after blog got deleted, the links within that post (usually for the videos) are screwed up. So please, when you can’t access any page, please use the tag page for that artist (the Label part below every post or on the right side of the site), and you can find it there, a comment with the correct link is nice.
.u4a file ALERT
Because mediafire can detect content inside .rar file, and they will delete it if they find out its content can be bought from iStores or Amazon, so I have to change it to .u4a, if you download any file with extension like this, please change it back to .rar and extract file as normal.For those who don’t know how to display file extension
- Open My Computer
- Click Tools > Folder Options
- Click View tab
- Uncheck the box that says Hide file extensions for known file types.
- Finder > Preferences
- Click Advanced
- Select “Show all file extensions.”